Friday, March 8, 2013

Trade Frontiers

So a few weeks back I got the chance to do some images for a promo video for the board game Trade Frontiers www.trade-frontiers.com and thought you might want to see a bit of the process.







After reading through the script a bunch of times and having a look at the existing art whose style I'd need to match, I did some character designs for Miera and the Narrator. Chris (Brind, who is possibly the most awesome client I've had to this date) picked what he liked and we plowed forward.

I did some thumbs for each of the beats and then headed on into final rendering. Chris gathered up all the bits, got a freshly baked cut of the text acted out on vocals and put together a video which can be found over here 

This was a lot of fun to work on, and as far as I know there'll be a kickstarter booting up in a few months so keep your eyes peeled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment