Thursday, February 2, 2012

Streaming this Evening


I've had people say in streams before that they'd like to see how I go about it from start to finish, so this evening I'm going to go through a new pic from start to finish*

I'll do a bit of research before hand so you don't have to sit through alllllll that, but what I SHOULD cover:

-Thumbnails
-Character designs
-MAYBE some 3d mockups, depends what I need.
-Grayscaling
-Converting to colour
-Texturing
-Final Adjustments

It starts at 7.30 Greenwich time. If I carry through to finish, I see it taking about 5 or 6 hours at least, probably more if I get chatty. Leave a comment if you've any soundtrack preferences. Otherwise, it'll PROBABLY be Bon Iver.

Spread the word, or come along and say hi :D

 http://www.livestream.com/charco

No comments:

Post a Comment